Hello Year 3.
We hope all children and families are keeping well.
Please find some suggestions of further activities that your child can complete during school closure.
- Create your own word search using the spellings provided on your 1st work pack.
- Write a letter to a relative (who may be alone) and post it (during your once a day exercise).
- Enjoy some capacity- water play in the garden. Use a measuring jug, see if you can read the scales.
- Look in the mirror and draw a self portrait.
- Write a daily diary during social distancing/isolating.
- Take part in Joe Wicks’ daily PE lesson at 9am (we’ve been doing this too!)
- Write your own song.
- Play some board games.
- Teach a younger sibling a new skill.
We are able to send out parent login details for Seesaw- a secure online learning platform.
Using this we can share more work, you can also communicate with us during the school closures. If you would like to do this please e mail us with your child’s name. We will then reply with your Seesaw login details.
Our email addresses are:
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Mrs Vickers and Miss Kibblewhite