Starting School

***Provide Primary schools information booklet to be added**
**In year transfer form link to be added**

Changing Schools

You will need to apply through Admissions Team for a school place if you want to transfer between Telford and Wrekin schools, have moved or are planning to move to the Telford and Wrekin area during the academic year.
Admission Team
Telford & Wrekin Council
Darby House
Telephone: 01952 380901/380903/380904