cheap Misoprostol no prescription Our School Values
SAFE RESPECT PRIDE BRAVERY SUCCESS
It is our intent at Sir Alexander Fleming Primary School and Nursery to provide pupils with a high-quality education in English that will teach pupils to speak, read and write fluently so that they can communicate their ideas and emotions to others effectively, creatively and buy provigil cheap successfully.
At Sir Alexander Fleming Primary School and Nursery, writing is a crucial part of our curriculum. All children from Foundation Stage to Year 6 are provided with many opportunities to develop and apply their writing skills across the curriculum.
With regards to writing, we intend for pupils to be able to write independently with resilience, apply the SPaG skills they have learnt, plan, draft, edit and evaluate their writing before producing their ‘best’ pieces of writing.
To be able to do this effectively, pupils will focus on developing effective transcription and effective composition. They will also develop an awareness of the audience, purpose and context, and an increasingly wide knowledge of vocabulary and grammar. We also intend for pupils to leave school being able to use fluent, legible and speedy handwriting.
With regards to spelling, teachers will show pupils how to understand the relationships between words, how to understand nuances in meaning, and how to develop their understanding of, and ability to use, figurative language. They will also teach pupils how to work out, clarify the meanings of unknown words and words with more than one meaning. Pupils will be taught to control their speaking and writing consciously and to use Standard English.
The aims of our Writing Policy are:
- To enable pupils to know more, remember more and understand more and use their writing skills as a means of demonstrating this
- To promote a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards writing
- To create an interest in words and their meanings in order to broaden vocabulary
- To create confident, independent, resilient writers and spellers
- To provide the chance for every child to become a writer
- To create writers who can plan, draft, re-read, edit and improve their own writing
- To create writers with a legible, joined and fluent handwriting style
- To provide regular opportunities for pupils to write for a range of purposes and audiences
- To develop a broad range of writing skills that can be applied to a wide range of text types and genres across the whole curriculum
- To prepare pupils for the next stages of their education